Monday 1 July 2013

threat of burning out...

 you may see me storming through work stuff this week at a rate equal to a hurricane. the kids break up on friday - well those that haven't yet broken up having had exams - so i can see my future work time rapidly diminishing.


all of that would be fine of course if i didn't actually have major projects on the go. this summer is going to be the biggest challenge yet. it's always a juggle, with me losing it most days, but with some tight deadlines early october 8 weeks with the kids kicking their heels, it is going to make it even more so.


so today, the start of the last proper week of work i've shot out of the blocks and been printing, sewing and ticking off the list.



i have a feeling i may burn myself out by the end of the week and need the 8 weeks to recover myself.


6 comments:

Colette said...

Heehee, I've seen you steaming through projects on IG - it all makes sense now! Good luck. x

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

Good luck with getting everything done! I can imagine that children are very effective at distracting you when they're not at school.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oohhh that binding!! Good luck with it all!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

... and breath xxx

Catherine said...

Good luck with all you need to achieve, but don't make yourself ill!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Please don't burn out!