Friday 29 June 2012





 My week in pictures...

Like lots of us out there I'm a little bit addicted to Instagram on my iphone.
It's such a brilliant way to record day-day life without having to have a camera permanently on one's person.

Here's my week this week...


 Monday: Wimbledon started...which saw me adopting my favourite lunchtime position. I can be seen here quite a bit this fortnight.


 Tuesday: finally got around to washing the party bunting. Unfortunately it is still in a tangled heap due to being alternately drying and rained on all week.



Wednesday: capturing a rare UK Summer 2012 sunny shot, depicting how at least the rain is certainly helping to produce full blooms.


Thursday: An evening stroll up the road for me to meet friends for dinner, while Matthew and Ruby decide to go on their own summer's evening little jaunt.

Friday: Thanks to an Instagram pic from Sarah, I managed to bag this fab neutral nail polish free with Marie Claire this month. Now all I need to do is remember to buy some polish remover so I can complete the hand...

You may notice a distinct lack of sewing this week. I can assure you there has been plenty going on behind the scenes, as well as some other exciting stuff, which I am waiting to announce very soon. (If you have beady eyes you may already have caught a glimpse of it here...)

4 comments:

Paravent said...

My eyes mustn't be very beady this evening because I cannot see a thing that might be your latest 'brew' :) Looking forward to the surprise. My TV time is about to start this Sat night - Le Tour! I can't wait :)) Kx

Charlotte said...

oooh, exciting! I am rubbish, and have failed to spot anything so look forward to hearing all about it!

Cherie said...

Great lot of pictures!
Is it something to do with the ring?=D

Nicky said...

Is it your daughter's top!? Or the bunting? That is all I can see with a beady eye unless you are just winding us up!?? Big tease!