Tuesday 25 November 2008

Heart to Heart

I'm definitely feeling the pressure of Friday looming and not being ready. I was determined to be hyper organised for this event, but it seems that's not meant to be. Instead of organising what I have, I'm busily creating more. That's me - when the going gets tough... go make...

I've been making lots of Lavender Hanging Hearts. The aroma in my studio is just to die for. I've the biggest bag of the most fragrant lavender sitting waiting to fill the little lovelies.

They haven't quite turned out how I'd imagined them in my head. But that never does happen. I didn't have the time I would have liked to work on getting that right, so instead we have simplistic shaker style hearts ready to decorate your tree/house this Christmas. I must say I am a big Shaker fan and alot of what i do is influenced by the simplicty and colours of that.

It's a good job, because I've made so many of the damned things that I'm sure there will be plenty to decorate every corner of my own place this season!

(And if you aren't anywhere near Harewood House this weekend, but you would like some, they are available here and here x)

1 comment:

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

LOVELY pics and lovely bags! Sure they will sell like hot cakes. xx