Tuesday 8 July 2008

Sleeping Beauty

It's a month to go to Ruby's 7th birthday. And having spent the whole year being 6 planning number 7, she's suddenly lost interest. I tell you, when the going gets tough...

Needless to say, I'm just revving up. Throughout the year we've planned swimming parties at the local aqua slide centre, bowling followed by fish and chips back home, a BBQ in the park and yet another bouncy slide/arty party back home. We've done the latter FOREVER and whilst I had in my head that we would do that again, yesterday I was hit by a bout of inspiration. So instead of our usual format of this...

and this...

followed of course by this...



Instead I've gone for something entirely different. I'll post more about it in the aftermath but my very clever friend Roz has come up with this gorgeous invitation which is perfect for the event.


I for one can't wait!

No comments: